The product is innovating enterprise identity in the cloud(IDaaS).
The product enables IT to easily and securely tie their directory(HRMS) infrastructure to their business applications. IT then has centralized access control, can enforce rule-based security policies, enable multi-factor authentication and automate user provisioning and easily report on identity policy compliance.
The ideal candidate is patient, self-driven, analytical and understands complex business processes and stays calm under pressure. Ready to work collaboratively with distributed teams.
Must have skills:
- 3+ years experience with Ruby on Rails
- Ability to write maintainable, clean and efficient code
- Experienced with high load and large scales environment
- Experienced with RESTful web services
- Able to do TDD and know how to write Rspec
- Have experience writing web applications that are secure
- Experience with jQuery
- Fluent Git
- Fluent English
- SQL and query optimization skills
- Experience with memcache, RabbitMQ
- Experience with distributed systems
- Have experience with Redis and Sidekiq
- Understanding of the Agile Software Development principles.