Why this project:
We are seeking for a Project Manager to lead experienced team of 50 + engineers.
Industry: Education – digital educational and assessment products (K-12 education), US market.
Project Technologies: Web, JS, ReactJS, JQuery, Python, Java 8, Spring 4.3, Oracle, Mongo DB, Postgres.
Project Manager will supervise up to 10 directions execution (variety of learning products development and integration). Some directions covered by Project Coordinators, the others – by technical Team Leads. Majority of projects are dedicated teams, but outcome based and T&M also are possible.
- Be accountable for all aspects of project management, taking control and responsibility for project delivery with attention paid to cost, time and quality parameters
- Help client build capabilities and manage change; continually manage customer expectations
- Develop client relationships at senior management level through consistent, high quality delivery;
- Achieve customer satisfaction through successful delivery of defined scope and successful realization of key business objectives and metrics
- Manage internal and external stakeholders, balancing the often-competing requirements of the business
- Launch new teams, staff right people
- Build and maintain good team health and robust employee’s engagement; Elevate and Inspire through caring, effective leadership
- Use your expertise to contribute into growing knowledge base of The Education Technology practice in our company
- 5+ years of experience in project management project teams (30+ people) in agile environment;
- Strong project management skills
- Good prioritization and excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Comfort with multitasking and dynamic environment
- Experience and ability to work with virtual internal teams across geographies and time zones
- Education – Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science or similar
- English of Upper-Intermediate level