The exams are taken in the specially equipped rooms. The following rules should be observed when taking an exam:
- You are not allowed to talk with other candidates, turn to their screens, exam materials or notes.
- You are not allowed to use notes, printed materials or any other assistants. You should ask the Administrator if this is an exception.
- You are not allowed to use portable computers, palmtops, or programmable calculators. Personal items, such as food, drinks, purses, briefcases, cellular phones, and pagers are not allowed in the testing room.
- You are not allowed to recopy test questions and/or test answers, take them out of the testing room.
- You are not allowed to use a dictionary. If you have questions about the exam, you must contact the test Administrator.