SoftServe offers a new highly intensive training Angular Boot Camp.
This training is a possibility to:
- develop practical skills of the modern frontend-developer
- receive support and advice to help you along the way
- gain experience of collaboration with the best frontend-development experts
What do we offer?
- you will learn about the tools that modern web-developers use: npm, gulp, grunt, bower, etc.
- you will have the opportunity to get acquainted with the Angular framework: you will learn some of best practices and archetype details.
- the course will be held by professional experts in the field of frontend-development
Program for Angular BootCamp
- JS Tools. Grunt, Gulp, Bower
- SPA Overview. AngularJS Intro
- AngularJS Components Overview. Modules, controllers, services, filters. Architecture Approaches
- AngularJS Services. Promises. Using $http service. $q service, $resource
- Routing. ng-Router, ui-Router
- AngularJS Directives. Custom directives with isolated scope. Components
- Testing AngularJS Components. Testing Tools: Jasmine, Karma, Protractor. Angular-mocks, $httpBackend
- ECMAScript6 Introduction. Babel
- TypeScript Intorudction, JSPM. Packaging
- Angular 2 Intorudction. FINAL
- For you, if you already have a strong technical level in Web UI (Intermediate and higher, defined by results of a certain technical interview)
- English Level Intermediate and higher
Duration and course schedule
- The course consists of 10 lessons (1 lesson – 2 hours in the evening), and will last for 2 weeks
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Number of places in the group – 12
- Date: Dnipro – July 11
Enrollment and competition
- Admission to the course is carried out after the interview.
- To sign up for a course, please fill in form here.