Development of automated tests to control product quality.
What do we suggest?
- Working in the team you will master the skills of working with automated software testing control modern instruments.
- In terms of ATQC you will get to know modern libraries of automated testing, defect control systems, working with databases and a lot more.
Who can apply?
- Basic knowledge of one of the programming language;
- Basic database and SQL knowledge;
- Fundamental test process understanding;
- Understanding of how web works, basic HTML knowledge;
- Logical thinking and attention to details;
- Intermediate+ English.
- Lisa Crispin, Janet Gregory Agile Testing: A Practical Guide for Testers and Agile Teams.
- Allen G.Taylor SQL For Dummies®, 5th Edition Wiley Publishing, Inc.
- Bruce Eckel Thinking in Java. 4th Edition (chapters: Preface, Introduction, Introduction to Objects,
- Everything Is an Object, Operators, Controlling Execution.
- Robert C. Martin Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship.
- Software Testing Tutorial.
- Free SQL Tutorials.
A sample entry tasks