Development of relational database using Microsoft SQL Server tools.
What do we suggest?
- You will get practical experience in using Microsoft SQL Server 2012 to work with Data Mart, data analysis on the basis of OLAP cubes and Data Mining prediction.
- Working in the team you will learn technologies and ways of working with T-SQL, creating stored procedures, triggers.
- You will learn how to use Integration Services to work with data warehouse properly, and Analysis Services to work with Data Mining.
Who can apply?
- General RDBMS knowledge (database, popular RDBMS, Database Objects, Data Integrity, Database Normalization);
- SQL Server Datatypes , SQL Constraints;
- Basic T-SQL (select, join, where , order by, insert, update, delete);
- Business intelligence (BI tools, ETL, datawarehousing, database denormalization);
- Logical thinking, algorithms;
- Understanding of Client-Server communication;
- English level Intermediate and higher.
A sample entry tasks