Flexible methodologies in configuration management.
What do we suggest?
- You will get acquainted with the general processes of software development
- You will get practical experience in customizing the infrastructure of providing professional software development
- You will master the latest technologies that help automatize development processes connected with software development and its deployment
Who can apply?
- Basic knowledge of one of the famoust programming languages (Java, .NET, Python, Ruby)
- Basic understanding of OOP principles (encapsulation, polymorphism, abstraction, inheritance)
- Experience of programming in Linux or Windows
- Basic knowledge of networking (IP addressing, masks, routes, TCP and OSI layers, basics of layered network protocols, NAT, PAT, firewalls)
- Experience of working with database management system
- Basic knowledge of writing automation scripts (BASH and CMD)
- English level Intermediate+
A sample entry tasks