Web-development courses for beginners based on Microsoft IT Academy program
What do we suggest?
- Together with real professionals in their field you will obtain all necessary knowledge to start developing the front-end part of websites using modern technologies – HTML5, CSS3 and
- During the course, in the process of doing the practical tasks which correspond to the theoretical knowledge, you will receive all necessary skills to create a weather forecast website.
- The course will prepare you to taking the certification exam – Microsoft MTA 98-375 «HTML5 App Development Fundamentals».
- The course is developed on the basis of Microsoft IT Academy and SoftServe IT Academy
- The successful passing of the course will confirm SoftServe IT Academy certificate that you will receive.
Who can apply?
- This course is aimed at beginners who have no knowledge or skills in Web development or have only general knowledge about it.
- For everyone what wants to continue studying at SoftServe IT Academy at WebUI
- For everyone who wants to take a certification exam Microsoft MTA 98-375 «HTML5 App Development Fundamentals».
Duration and course schedule, cost
- The course consists of 12 lessons (1 lesson – 2 hours), and will last for 1 month
- Schedule – 3 classes per week in a second part of day
- Course costs 3999 UAH.
Detailed description of the acquired knowledge and skills after finishing the course.
At the end of the course, you should know:
- The structure of webpage and main HTML5 tags;
- The basis of selectors and properties using which CSS3 styles are formed;
- How the mechanism of mistakes processing works on the example of exceptional cases;
- The basics of using jQuery: initialization, selectors, events, effects, requests;
- The work mechanism and limitations of Ajax technology.
At the end of the course, you should know how:
- To create HTML webpage markup;
- To create CSS styles, in particular for webpage markup;
- Create, cause and work with exceptional cases;
- To do code validation using the built-in browser debugger, to monitor resources, use the console command to access the information of various kind and also to question the data validity;
- To use the basics of jQuery library for manipulations with DOM elements, creating of basic effects and execution of Ajax-requests;
- To create and execute Ajax-requests, use XML and JSON formats to transmit data, to do Ajax-requests of various kinds using jQuery and including JSONP-requests.