Development of iPhone/iPad applications.
What do we suggest?
- Thorough learning of Objective C programming language on Apple devices.
- You will have the unique opportunity to learn IDE Xcode features, the concept of MVC in iOS development, and to get the practical knowledge of working with Cocoa Framework together with IT-gurus.
- In the comfortable atmosphere you will learn how to use SQLite and Core Data databases.
Who can apply?
- Strong understanding OOP (Encapsulation, Polymorphism, Abstraction, Inheritance vs. Aggregation);
- Sort and search algorithms;
- Working with pointer and references (smart pointer);
- Containers, advantages and disadvantages (list, array, set, map, hash table etc.);
- English level – Pre-intermediate strong and higher.
- Grady Booch , «Object-oriented analysis and design with applications» second edition
- Armstrong, «The Quarks of Object-Oriented Development.» In descending order of popularity, the «quarks» are: Inheritance, Object, Class, Encapsulation, Method, Message Passing, Polymorphism, AbstractionJack Nutting , Fredrik Olsson , David Mark , Jeff LaMarche. – Beginning iOS 7 Development Exploring the iOS SDK – 2014
A sample entry tasks