Development of Web-applications using Java technologies.
What do we suggest?
Based on practical knowledge, you will have the opportunity to gain experience in getting access to relational database servers on the Java EE platform;
- While enjoying a cup of coffee, you will create Web-applications using Java Servlet API, JSP, JSTL Core, Apache Tiles technologies on the MVC architecture on all levels of project development;
- Working in an interesting team you will get to know the tools of setting up Ant and Maven projects; JUnit, TestNG, Mock Object testing tools etc.
Who can apply?
- 5+ years of experience in non-IT areas;
- Technical or mathematical education;
- Conversational English level Pre-Intermediate Strong and higher;
- Java core knowledge on a basic level (classes and interfaces, arrays and collections, handling exceptions, etc.);
- Strong OOP understanding (encapsulation, polymorphism, abstraction, inheritance and aggregation);
- SQL basic knowledge, insert, update, delete, select queries.
- Bruce Eckel “Thinking in Java (4th Edition)” Prentice-Hall PTR, 2006.
- Yakov Fain. Java Programming. 24-Hour Trainer. – Indianapolis: Wiley Publishing, 2011.
- Joshua Bloch. Effective Java. Second Edition. – Upper Saddle River, NJ, Boston, Indianapolis, San Francisco, New York, Toronto, Montreal, London, Munich, Paris, Madrid, Capetown, Sydney, Tokyo, Singapore, Mexico City: Addison-Wesley, 2008.
- Anil Hemrajani “Agile Java TM Development with Spring, Hibernate and Eclipse”, 2006
- Ildar Habibulin “Java”, 2001