Manual software testing, software quality control.
What do we suggest?
- Our modern education methods will help you to get theoretical and practical skills in manual software testing and quality control;
- By analyzing the real projects you will learn techniques and instruments of project requirements analysis, creating test-plans, writing test-cases, finding and tracking the defects;
Who can apply?
- Do you have the practical experience in working with ОС MS Windows and Linux?
- Is your level of English Intermediate+?
- Do you have the basic knowledge in algorithms and one of the programming languages?
- Do you have the basic knowledge of relational database theory?
- Lisa Crispin, Janet Gregory Agile Testing: A Practical Guide for Testers and Agile Teams.
- Allen G.Taylor SQL For Dummies®, 5th Edition Wiley Publishing, Inc.
- Bruce Eckel Thinking in Java. 4th Edition (chapters: Preface, Introduction, Introduction to Objects, Everything Is an Object, Operators, Controlling Execution.
- Software Testing Tutorial.
- Free SQL Tutorials.
A sample entry tasks