Development of Web-applications using С# and .NET tools.
What do we suggest?
- At the heart of the largest Ukrainian IT-company, you will have the opportunity to explore technologies and approaches for developing Web-based applications with multilevel architecture using C # and .NET Framework technologies with the use of modern patterns and principles of
- Acting developers will share their experience in building Web-applications based on technologies ASP.NET MVC, Web API, AngularJS, implementing ORM using ADO.NET Entity Framework; will reveal the secrets of the development of quality programs with unit testing methodology and process of continuous integration (CI).
- Working in an interesting team, you will learn and practice modern methodology of project development – SCRUM, learn how to use Jira and TFS for teamwork on the project.
- Knowledge of C# and OOP principles
- The basic elements of HTML, simple rules of CSS
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Logical thinking, knowledge of algorithms
- English level Intermediate +
- Andrew Troelsen “Pro C# 2010 and the .NET 4.0 Platform”, 5ed
- Jeffrey Richter “CLR via C# (4th Edition)”, 2012
- Herbert Schildt “C# 4.0. The Complete Reference”, 2011
A sample entry tasks