Manual software testing, software quality control.
What do we suggest?
- Our modern education methods will help you to get theoretical and practical skills in manual software testing and quality control;
- By analyzing the real projects you will learn techniques and instruments of project requirements analysis, creating test-plans, writing test-cases, finding and tracking the defects;
- The course is expanded – 13 weeks compared to 9 in the traditional course.
- Theoretical and practical tasks on Linux Fundamental, Networking, MySQL, Scripting: Python, Bash, Virtualization will be added.
- Course graduates will have opportunities of receiving job offers in the direction of traditional testing and in the direction of projects oriented on “cloud” technologies.
Who can apply?
- Do you have the practical experience in working with ОС MS Windows and Linux?
- Is your level of English Intermediate+?
- Do you have the basic knowledge in algorithms and one of the programming languages?
- Do you have the basic knowledge of relational database theory?
- In candidates selection process more valuable for the candidate is having technical background and basic experience in working with Linux.
- Additionally, the ability to read technical documentation is evaluated.
- Lisa Crispin, Janet Gregory Agile Testing: A Practical Guide for Testers and Agile Teams.
- Allen G.Taylor SQL For Dummies®, 5th Edition Wiley Publishing, Inc.
- Bruce Eckel Thinking in Java. 4th Edition (chapters: Preface, Introduction, Introduction to Objects, Everything Is an Object, Operators, Controlling Execution.
- Software Testing Tutorial.
- Free SQL Tutorials.
- Free Linux Tutorials.
A sample entry tasks