Assuring software quality on Business, Technical and User levels and on every phase of software development process in Agile projects.
What do we suggest?
- Our modern education methods will help you to get theoretical knowledge and practical skills in manual and automated software quality control;
- With real life examples and tasks you will learn techniques, practices, tools for software testing and will obtain required technical background for executing wide range of tasks Quality Control engineers face nowadays;
- The course is really intensive: it takes 13 weeks filled with interesting and valuable theoretical and practical tasks based on SoftServe’s experience and needs.
It comprises but not limited to:
- Software testing basics;
- Automation testing;
- Software architecture;
- Linux/Unix administration;
- SQL/NoSQL Databases;
- Performance testing.
- Course graduates will have opportunities to receive job offers from SoftServe and join the projects where their technical skills and knowledge will be the most valuable
Who can apply?
- Are you highly motivated communicative person eager to learn and develop?
- Do you have excellent oral and written communication skills?
- Are your analytical skills good?
- Do you have the practical experience in working with ОS MS Windows and Linux?
- Is your level of English Intermediate+?
- Do you have a basic knowledge of OOP and one of the programming language?
- Do you have a basic database and SQL knowledge?
- Do you have a possibility to dedicate several months of your life for intensive learning and trainings?
- Lisa Crispin, Janet Gregory Agile Testing: A Practical Guide for Testers and Agile Teams.
- Allen G.Taylor SQL for Dummies®, 5th Edition Wiley Publishing, Inc.
- Bruce Eckel Thinking in Java. 4th Edition (chapters: Preface, Introduction, Introduction to Objects, Everything Is an Object, Operators, Controlling Execution)
- Software Testing Tutorial. Free SQL Tutorials.
A sample entry tasks