One of the USA leaders in IoT and Security domains. Producing security and automation systems for smart houses, business and healthcare. Their products include – remote arm/disarm, video surveillance, burglary monitoring, fire & smoke monitoring, door and light control, etc.
In our project we:
Create an application that helps technical service staff to find orders and customers to find the nearest and the most profitable sub-workers. Our main goal is to make simple and user-friendly app for all platforms. You will become a member of provisioning application development team that develops hybrid mobile applications for field services.
- One of security and IoT domain leaders as a customer.
- Communication with high-level technical people on the customer side.
- Interesting code base of the product.
- Good setup of SCRUM process.
- Small amount of change requests.
- Possible business trips.
- Calls with native speakers.
- Promotions to high level engineering position.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Development and deployment of integrated solutions to enhance, consolidate, and coordinate independently designed applications enterprise-wide.
- Determine how existing applications, legacy systems, databases, web interfaces, and hardware logic, possibly running on multiple platforms, integrate to meet new and emerging enterprise requirements; develop efficient methods to reuse existing components.
- Assist in program design, coding, code review, benchmark testing, debugging, and documentation; mentor and guide application developers and junior team members.
- Applies technical knowledge and a thorough understanding of business applications is required to facilitate the development of supporting knowledge architecture and standards.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to determine business requirements, as well as design, develop, and test application code to ensure that business requirements are met.
- As appropriate, may liaison with outside vendors to coordinate code development and acceptance.
Education/Work Experience Required:
- Four (4) year degree or equivalent experience.
- 4-6 years of work experience of front-end application development.
- 2-3 years hands-on experience with responsive web application development.
- Understanding of agile software/application development methodologies and should be able to perform tasks with minimum directions.
- Experience in development of responsive web application using MVC framework.
- Experience with SOAP/REST web services development.
- Understanding of UX design principles and can easy apply design thinking process.
- Good understanding of various debugging/testing tools.
- Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.