Establish solution requirements lifecycle processes with structured analysis approach. Provide business context to solution requirements to meet the client goals.
Client business and project description:
We need a BA to participate in the implementation of Workday, Inc. – one of the top used HRMS systems in the World.
Workday claims its use of a single, cloud-based database for both HCM and financials provides better integration and embedded business intelligence across business functions than is available in most ERP systems.
Our business goal for now is to implement Project and Reporting modules.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Capture the vision of the business area and client’s specifics. Understand the client’s business objectives and translate them to the development team.
- Establish and follow requirements lifecycle processes.
- Analyze business and solution requirements, specify and document them, support requirements documentation using alternative views (e.g., diagrams, prototypes, scenarios).
- Acting as Product Owner translating business context to development team in order to maximize product value. Communicating with Company TOP-level stakeholders.
- Plan and build communication strategy taking into consideration the project and stakeholders’ specifics.
- Conduct elicitation sessions, document and confirm elicitation results.
- Manage solution scope. Establish change management process where applicable.
- Facilitate and/or lead the requirements prioritization process.
- Manage requirements traceability and track requirements status.
- Monitor requirements implementation and conduct solution acceptance.
- Participate in peer reviews of business analysis deliverables.
- Manage requirements related conflicts and issues up to resolution.
- Understanding of software development operating specifics and outsourcing or offshore specifics.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle.
- Excellent knowledge of requirements lifecycle processes.
- Knowledge of key business analysis tasks, elements and techniques.
- Knowledge of requirements management, prototyping and modeling tools.
- Understanding of business process modeling.
- Understanding of project management concepts
- HRMS and Professional services domain knowledge
- One of the following: IIBA ECBA, OMG UML, OMG BPMN will be a considerable advantage
- IT experience 3 years.
- Experience in business analysis over 2 years.
Skills & Abilities
- Analytical skills
- Strong problem solving and research skills, systems thinking, quick learning.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, presentation and meeting facilitation skills, ability to resolve conflicts.
- Strong self-management skills, ability to handle multi-tasking activities.
- Result-orientation and attention to details.
- English – upper intermediate and higher.
- High level of responsibility and tight schedule.
- Simultaneous handling and fast processing of multiple tasks.