One of the USA leaders in IoT and Security domains. Producing security and automation systems for smart houses, business and healthcare. Their products include – remote arm/disarm, video surveillance, burglary monitoring, fire & smoke monitoring, door and light control, etc.
In our project we:
Create an application that helps technical service staff to find orders and customers to find the nearest and the most profitable sub-workers. Our main goal is to make simple and user-friendly app for all platforms. You will become a member of provisioning application development team that develops hybrid mobile applications for field services.
- One of security and IoT domain leaders as a customer.
- Communication with high-level technical people on the customer side.
- Interesting code base of the product.
- Good setup of SCRUM process.
- Small amount of change requests.
- Possible business trips.
- Calls with native speakers.
- Promotions to high level engineering position.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Development and deployment of integrated solutions to enhance, consolidate, and coordinate independently designed applications enterprise-wide.
- Design guidelines for application performance and scalability. Help resolve issues that may evolve during load and performance testing.
- Determine how existing applications, legacy systems, databases, web interfaces, and hardware logic, possibly running on multiple platforms, integrate to meet new and emerging enterprise requirements; develop efficient methods to reuse existing components.
- Assist in program design, coding, code review, benchmark testing, debugging, and documentation; mentor and guide application developers and junior team members.
- Applies technical knowledge and a thorough understanding of business applications is required to facilitate the development of supporting knowledge architecture and standards.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to determine business requirements, as well as design, develop, and test application code to ensure that business requirements are met.
- As appropriate, may liaison with outside vendors to coordinate code development and acceptance.
- Coordinate, execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications.
- Coordinate configuring, coding, developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle.
- Oversee system startups in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide support to other departments where required.
Education/Work Experience Required:
- Four (4) year degree or equivalent experience
- 4-6 years web application development experience, especially with multi channel (iOS, Android, windows, and web) app development
- Experience with resolving complex issues and provide patches or break fixes within a limited timeframe to assure the successful delivery of IT solutions.
- Good understand on enterprise security architecture, quarterly and monthly deliveries.
- Understanding of various software/application development methodologies such as waterfall and agile.
- Excellent overall mobility expertise, particularly on Worklight (MobileFirst), native/hybrid app development, Push notification, creating adapters, offline storage, Cordova integration, etc.
- Experience web service development, SOAP, REST
- English Intermediate Strong level or higher