Project is a medical software (ISV) company that belongs to the Top-10 standard software companies in Germany and has many years of market experience and 400,000 customers in 43 countries worldwide.
Project delivers software that provides timely and comprehensive medical and administrative data that builds bridges between physicians, pharmacies, health insurances, laboratories and hospitals and helps them to choose optimal treatment for patients. For over 25 years this Project is supporting their customers in storing, exchanging, and requesting information and knowledge securely.
Project products portfolio covers a wide range of specialties:
- Ambulatory Information System
- Pharmacy Information System
- Hospital Information System
- eHealth Telemedicine infrastructure products and IT services
- Improvement and harmonizing of word-wide company group ERP, CRM and CPM system.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and play the lead role in providing direction, oversight, and coordination to business requirements management.
- Establish and follow requirements lifecycle processes for each assigned initiative, program or project.
- Define ‘as-is’ state for the enterprise business solutions, model ‘to be’ state, identify and assess gaps and propose improvements.
- Develop business case to assess feasibility of possible solutions or investments.
- Standardize the collection of business and solution requirements, utilizing best practices for effective facilitation, requirements elicitation, documenting, prototyping and modeling – to ensure solution meets the business needs.
- Conduct stakeholder analysis, plan communication strategy taking into consideration its results and project specifics.
- Manage solution scope. Secure formal sign-off on requirements upfront from all key stakeholders, utilizing best practices and processes for baselining requirements. Establish change management process where applicable.
- Prioritize requirements by different factors such as business value, business or technical risk, requirements dependencies and cost.
- Work closely with Program/Project Managers to confirm alignment of the requirements management plan with the overall project management plan for each initiative, contribute to risk management.
- Assist other analysts with client’s business processes identification, modeling, and optimization.
- Facilitate discussions, ensure effective communication. Negotiate and build consensus; develop relationships with all project stakeholders.
- Assist Product Manager in defining the product strategy.
- Assess business analysis processes and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Develop trainings and presentations. Maintain domain-specific knowledge base. Mentor and train junior staff.
- Master degree or higher.
- Degree in Computer Science or similar (desirable).
- Business education (desirable).
- Understanding of enterprise clients business operations.
- Understanding of enterprise digital transformation concept.
- Good knowledge of one or more of the following platforms: CRM, CMS, Sitecore, Hybris etc.
- Good knowledge of software development specifics and methodologies (e. g., Waterfall, Agile).
- Understanding of management principles and project management specifics.
- Excellent knowledge of key business analysis tasks, elements and techniques.
- Understanding of business architecture frameworks.
- Understanding of business development and pre-sales activities.
- Deep knowledge of Healthcare Domain.
- Good knowledge of business process modeling.
- Knowledge of prototyping and modeling tools.
- Knowledge of product management processes (desirable).
- Being aware of IT industry trends and business analysis frameworks.
Skills & Abilities
- Strong analytical skills to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources.
- Strong problem solving and research skills, system thinking.
- Setting clear objectives and managing priorities, flexibility.
- Ability to handle multi-tasking activities.
- Good leadership and teambuilding skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, presentation and meeting facilitation skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and in different environments, self-confidence.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- Result-orientation and attention to details.
- Strong consulting and advisory skills.
- IIBA CCBA.
- OMG UML, OMG BPMN (desirable).
- Experience in Healthcare Domain
- IT experience 4-5 years including experience working with offshore teams.
- Experience in business analysis 5 years.
- Proven communicator and presenter.
- Experience as a Lead (desirable).
- Tight schedule and management of multiple simultaneous tasks.
- Frequent client visits.