We are looking for a person with proven experience in Compensation and Benefits to build, deploy and drive business process excellence of the employees reward, recognition platform and flexible benefit programs, Performance Management, Succession Planning and Employee Engagement.
The goal is to attract, retain and motivate high quality employees at appropriate cost while reducing turnover, fueling engagement and enhancing our company’s profile as best place to work.
This position will lead the following organization:
Performance and Talent Management: This includes process, inteventions and projects to ensure individual and organizational performance management and appraisal, talent reviews and succession planning.
Design process and system infrastructure to allow for inspirational, bold and realistic goals to be set up across the company considering needs of a) different leavels, i.e. Executives, Management and Individual contributors and b) different organizations, i.e. Delivery (including project teams) and Non-Delivery. Ensure the process provides alignment in the goal setting and focusing organizational efforts to support the company strategies.
ii. Design and deploy robust and ongoing performance management and appraisal system, which would allow stack raning and linkage to pay-for-performance strategies.
To ensure organizational health design and set up talent review systems which would allow to identify High Potential Employees, to be leverages in building the company succession pipeline and company change initiatives.
ii. Set up the processes to identify critical roles in organization and plan development of leaders in the succession pipeline via providing the input and strong cooperation with the Executive team, HR BP and Learning and Development Organizations.
iii. Ensures the execution of Talent Assessments and provides the leadership assessment in order to inform the system’s leadership learning strategy.
Conduct ongoing research into emerging trends, issues and best practices
ii. Ensure chnagre management interventions are thought through and deployed while introducing new or changing current approaches, tools, processes.
iii. Deploy effective communication strategies.
iv. Conduct pilot programs to test and adjust new tools and processes.
v. Collaborate with other Centers of Excellence (Global Talent Acquisition, HR Operations, Recruitment Marketing, Leadership Development, etc.) to assure alignment and reinforcement of core leadership behaviors and all branding, development and pay strategies.
vi. Provides consultation and coaching to HRBPs and people leaders about increasing employee engagement, achieving performance goals, giving high impact feedback, and other best practices that will result in increased engagement and leadership effectiveness.
vii. Serves as a key change leader and champion of Softserve culture and values.
Run robust analysis of the available data points and data systems to feed into decision making on people and business related initiatives to ensure future company growth and competitiveness short-, mid- and long-term.
Set up HRMS system to ensure integrity, transparency of associates data and scalability of the processes.
ii. Proactively manages HR systems and reporting vehicles to maintain high integrity of employee and organizational data
– BS degree in human resources, business administration or finance
– Knowledge and practice of utilizing best practices in performance and Talent Management
– Minimum 3 years in designing and delivering performance and talent management initiatives and processes with positive impact on business results and associates engagement
– Strong track record as a trusted partner and strong relationships at all levels of the organization.
– Proven effectiveness in a large, complex, matrixed organization, preferred
– Excellent communication skills – verbal, written and presentation skills, required.
– Strong change management skills, required
– Business driven professional
– Comfortable operating in fast-paced environment and working with international teams.
– Comfortable leading and communicating across different levels in organization
– Extensive knowledge of HRIS/HRMS systems
– Strong and analytical skills