- Designing and implementing solutions according to customer’s requirements
- Programming and designing architecture in .NET
- Working in a big team with various technologies
- Creating and assisting in development of software technical documentation
- Participating in design discussions and solving complex business problems
- Very good knowledge of C# Commercial experience with ASP.NET, MVC
- Experience in working with Sitecore
- Experience in building Sitecore application architecture
- Experience in building multi-site Sitecore applications
- Knowledge of Web application lifecycle
- Knowledge of technologies related to relational databases (MS SQL)
- Fluent English
- Individual career path with clear requirements for professional development and career growth. You will have a personal Career Advisor and the opportunity to grow as manager or technical lead or even further.
- SoftServe has one of the best learning and development programs. Every our employee joins the specifically designed Abiliton program which provides all the necessary tools for you to fulfill your potential.
- Additional health insurance with the option to add relatives.
- Free gym, sauna, big swimming pool, yoga classes and office massages.
- Team buildings and corporate parties
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Zen Area for relax and chill out
- Gaming Area with Table tennis, X-box, poofs, football table in the office along with free drinks.
Career at SoftServe is teamwork. We provide our employees with all-out support and professional development opportunities that are necessary to become real experts in their field. We always welcome employees’ desire to move forward and develop themselves. There is a specially developed “career map” in our company that facilitates this process.
Each employee of our company has a personal Career Advisor. This Advisor helps all our employees adapt and grow from their first working days; is responsible for their professional development and provides necessary information to help our colleagues pursue their career endeavours.