We are looking for a person with proven experience in Compensation and Benefits to drive business process excellence of the employees reward, recognition platform and flexible benefit programs.
The goal is to attract, retain and motivate high quality employees at appropriate cost while reducing turnover, fueling engagement and enhancing our company’s profile as best place to work.
This position will lead the following organization:
Compensation and Benefits: Operational Support in the implementation of Total Rewards Policies and strategies throughout the Organization – includes compensation planning, bonus planning and execution, benefit planning
· BS degree in human resources, business administration or finance
· knowledge of HR Pay surveys and HR technologies.
· Minimum of 2 years delivering Compensation and Benefit programs, tools and initiatives, required.
· Advanced use of Microsoft Excel, required
· Сommunication skills – verbal, written and presentation skills, required.
· Change management skills, required
· Fluent English, required
· Business driven professional
· Comfortable operating in fast-paced environment and working with international teams.
· Proven working experience as a compensation and benefits specialist
· Prior experience in HR practices and compensation cycle execution
· Working knowledge of job analysis systems, experience with labor market surveys
· Extensive knowledge of HRIS/HRMS systems
· Strong quantitative and analytical skills