Development of the Web-oriented software for Linux platforms using Python/ Django or Ruby-on-Rails.
What do we suggest?
- You will learn Python or Ruby.
- You will get an access to the unique informational resources and understand the peculiarities of working with Linux operating system.
- Experienced LAMP-developers will share their knowledge with you.
- With a cup of delicious coffee by your side you will work in a team developing Web-applications on the basis of Model–View–Controller (MVC)/ Model-Template-View (MTV) architecture, using modern frameworks. You will learn and receive a practical experience of using such frameworks as Django/Python or Rails/Ruby.
- You will learn how to use MVC-model and REST-services for building an application at backend side.
- Apart from all that, you will master the new control system of GIT versions and get to know such methodology of developing software in a team as SCRUM.
Who can apply?
- Do you have a basic knowledge of OOP principles?
- Do you have the basic knowledge of database related technologies?
- Is your level of English Intermediate+?
A sample entry tasks