Our Client is leading the advancement of predictable IT in today’s hyper-competitive digital economy with the Our Client Platform’s automated IT service availability and related IT Management-as-a-Service (MaaS) offerings. Our Client offers a patented approach to proactively optimizing the service delivery infrastructure, powering critical business services so IT organizations can filter out the noise, focus on what matters, and drive operational success ensuring the highest levels of reliability, security, and availability.
Hundreds of customers, including 80 percent of the largest global financial institutions, the world’s top media companies, technology companies, and federal government agencies, rely on Our Client’s proven platform and services.
Our Client has developed a software platform roadmap. The roadmap consists of three areas of focus:
- Enhance Platform Competitiveness
- Increase Technology Breadth
Senior Developer wanted:
For this project, we are looking for an intelligent, clever, highly motivated Senior Web UI Developer who has experience developing large-scale, web-based applications in a multi-browser environment.
This position requires an ability to design scalable solutions; experience in analyzing existing software and design and identifying architectural improvements; ensure development execution and excellent quality throughout the software development process.
Why this project:
- Senior Developer will be involved in the process of technical decision-making;
- Develop new software to enhance or replace existing software;
- Evaluate and modify existing software for inclusion in new products;
- Solve non-trivial and extraordinary tasks;
What Senior Developer will do on the project:
- Take full responsibility for the implementation of project parts
- Contribute to estimation and scoping of projects;
- Works in a team which follows fast agile process with 2-weeks sprint release cycle;
- Resolve development issues of high complexity;
- Anticipate client needs before they arise and present solutions;
- Coordinate continues refactoring and performance optimization;
- Provide leadership to other developers in adherence to the Software Development Process
- Assist in skills development and supervision of junior staff.
What is required to succeed in this position
- Strong documentation skills;
- Strong Time-management skills;
- Effective oral and written communications skills;
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- Initiative and pro-activity.
- Solid experience in JS;
- Experience with Web UI framework: ReactJS/Redux
- Nice to have: SCRUM awareness
General skills and abilities
- English – upper intermediate;
- Agile/Scrum experience;
- Decision making;
- Good analytical thinking;
- Result orientation;
- Detail orientation;
- Good team player.